Mariusz is a professional ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer and sports coach based in Thao Dien, Ho Chi Minh City, you want to work with. He has been into sports since his early teenage years.
After achieving his qualifications from Business School and working for a few years according to his major, Mariusz eventually turned to what he had always felt under his skin, sports.
Whilst progressing through a competitive career, Mariusz reached for the highest trophies in Europe winning 3 gold medals from ITF Taekwon-Do European Championships (1996, 1997, 1999).
Feeling satisfied as a competitor he then turned his commitment to helping others. His coaching career has ranged from training individuals to leading the National Teams of Finland and Vietnam towards 8 Gold medals in World Championships and dozens from European and Asian Championships.
Mariusz holds a 7th Dan Black Belt and International Master Instructor rank from the International Taekwon-Do Federation.
Advancing in sports training and coaching he enhanced his knowledge and expertise in other fields of fitness and well-being.
His expertise includes:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Enhancement Coaching
- Functional Training
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Rehab and Injury Prevention
- Body Transformation (muscles gain, fat loss)
- Prenatal Fitness
- Senior’s Training
- Traditional Taekwon-Do and Kickboxing techniques
- Youth and Children Fitness
- Corrective Exercises
He has over 30 years of experience in training and coaching.
Mariusz is an experienced professional trainer who builds his knowledge on continuous education and evidence-based sources.
It’s hard to find more committed and involved personal trainer that Mariusz.
He is certified:
- ACE Personal Trainer
- Master Functional Trainer (FTI-Australia)
- Rehab Master Trainer (Rehab Trainer-Australia)
- Corrective Exercises Specialist (Dr. Osar)
- Functional Training (Twist Method)
- Prenatal Fitness Instructor
- Tactical Fitness Instructor
- FMS Level 1 and 2.
- Weight Management Specialist (ACE)
- International Taekwon-Do Federation 7th Dan Master Instructor.
Mariusz has also certified from the Child Protection in Education Level 2
He includes postural assessment and imbalances corrections to the training program if necessary. As a personal trainer and coach, he treats every person with an absolutely individual approach, providing training programs, nutritional guidance and lifestyle counseling.
Living what he is preaching about, he continues his training routines developing his fitness level and health with a “Better Every Day” attitude.